Guillaume Papazoglou has been an information management archivist with BvDIM since 2011.
He intervenes for the realization of documentary and archival processing with public and private actors. It capitalizes on skills, particularly at the level of:
- Traditional archival science (collection, sorting, classification, valuation, final fate, drafting of finding aids),
- Rules and principles for the preservation and security of documents (packaging, handling, storage, quotation, etc.),
- Records Management (knowledge of ISO 15489, NF Z 42-013, NF Z 40-350 standards, verification, sorting, eliminations, staff awareness of archiving techniques),
- Database management and electronic document management (EDM),
- Implementation of quality controls.
Guillaume Papazoglou is a graduate of the EBD (Ecole de Bibliothécaires-Documentalistes) [level 3] and has a CAFB documentation, option social sciences, obtained in Paris. He also holds a DEUG in History from the François Rabelais University in Tours.