BvDIM conducts organisational projects linked to the implementation of information systems in private companies and public institutions.
BvDIM’s consultants guide its clients in the setting up of collaborative web features, documentary portals and digital libraries, watch devices, archives management system, search engines…
They assist clients in the validation of the new processes with tests, control of data migration, and change management in order to facilitate the appropriation of new tools, methods and organisation modes.
During these missions, BvDIM’s consultants define the impacts and challenges, whether they are induced by human, organisational, technical and economic factors. BvDIM helps its clients to create added value and to carry out management changes related to the implementation of ICT. This assistance usually involves implementing new processes that require assimilating a shared vision of the stakeholders.
Examples of projects:
- Support for the definition of the needs relating to the dematerialization of documents with a view to setting up an electronic archiving system
- Definition of an electronic archiving solution for native electronic documents
- Feasibility study for the implementation of a digital library
- Implementation of a multilingual monitoring system in Europe
- Reorganisation of an information service