Challenges for organizations
The strategic scoping study aims to specify the objectives of an information management project and its associated technologies. It defines the best technical, financial and organizational options, analyzes and measures the expected benefits with the impacts and risk factors which are all prerequisites for decision-making by governance.
In this context, the consultants at BvDIM carry out:
- Audits and strategic studies
- Qualitative and quantitative surveys
- Opportunity and functional, technical, organizational and financial feasibility studies
- Expressions and specifications of needs and constraints
- Definition of scenarios and business models