Challenges for organizations
Successful project management assistance is based on the ability to master project management by having a proven methodology for sequencing the stages of the project and ensuring a good flow of information between all the partners concerned: works, project management, internal and external service providers, etc.
In any project management assistance mission, there is also an essential political dimension that must be taken into account by quickly detecting conflict factors and power issues in order to avoid getting bogged down and to promote the appropriation of a shared vision of the project.
As part of project management assistance and project deployment, the consultants at BvDIM provide the following services in particular:
- Change management
- Analysis of organizational and business impacts
- Definition of training plans
- Definition of communication plans
- Process maps and optimization recommendations
- Evaluation and design of services, drafting of specifications and functional specifications
- Organization and evaluation of POC (proof of concept)
- Organization of calls for tenders, analysis of responses, drafting of the report
- Management of programs and projects